no caption necessary

no caption necessary

our heroes.....

our heroes.....
.... and GOOD riddance!!

time to CLEAN HOUSE!!

time to CLEAN HOUSE!!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

WHO'S THE BOSS??

Something to think about....

Dear Boss,
I have enjoyed working here these past

several years. You have paid me very well,
given me benefits beyond belief.
I have 3-4 months off per year and a
pension plan that will pay my salary till
the day I die and a health plan that most
people can only dream about.

Despite this I plan to take the next 12-18

months to find a new position.

During this time I will show up for work

when it is convenient -- FOR ME.
In addition I fully expect to draw my full
salary and all the other perks associated
with my current job.

Oh yeah, if my search for this new job

proves fruitless, I will be back with no
loss in pay or status.
Before you say anything, remember that
you have no choice in the matter.
I can -- and will -- do this!!

Sincerely,
Every Senator and Congressman

running for President.

Try that at your job and tell me how it works out!!
#####

(AND YOU PEOPLE KEEP ELECTING THE

SAME CREEPS TO OFFICE?????)
here's a new rule: NEVER vote for an incumbant!!
vote 'em out of office and teach them some manners!!!

No comments: