no caption necessary

no caption necessary

our heroes.....

our heroes.....
.... and GOOD riddance!!

time to CLEAN HOUSE!!

time to CLEAN HOUSE!!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

THE URINE TEST

MY JOB AND THE URINE TEST
(I sure would like to know who wrote this one!
They deserve a HUGE pat on the back!)

I HAVE TO PASS A DRUG TEST FOR MY JOB...
AND I HAVE TO AGREE 100%
Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job.. I work,
they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government
distributes my taxes as it sees fit. But in order to get
that paycheck, I am required to pass a random
urine test with which I have no problem.
What I DO have a problem with is the distribution
of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a
urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test
to get a welfare check because I have to pass one
to earn it for them? Please understand, I have no
problem with helping people get back on their feet.
I do, on the other hand, have a problem with
helping someone sitting on their A$$, doing drugs,
while I work!!
Can you imagine how much money the state
would save if people had to pass a urine test to
get a public assistance check?
Pass this one along if you agree!!
Something has to change in this country --
and soon!
#####

No comments: